As a driven and focused company, consistency, sustainability and growth Is at the heart of our commitment to our colleagues, clients, communities, shareholders and our environment.
Through our leading-edge technology, we provide valuable insight into energy consumption within our environment at the touch of a button in a simple and affordable way.
We are constantly pursuing service excellence through our caring, dedicated and motivated team.
To continuously empower our people, using Innovative technology, one household at a time.
COMMUNITY & SOCIAL DEVELOPMENT
We believe in the power of upliftment! netVendor is proud to be associated and engaged with iKhusasalethu, Malvern Satellite Home and Siyajabula. In 2014 netVendor enjoyed hosting the children from Makaphutu Children’s Village Christmas party.
- 2004 Developed the first STS fully web based vending system in the world
- 2006 Partnered with EMCON, Namibia
- 2008/9 Integration to Blue Label and Easy Pay
- 2011 Partnered with Utility Systems to launch the first STS prepaid water meter in the world
- 2012/13 Designed and implemented our first Smart meter test site in partnership with Wasion
- 2014 IMFO Conference: Invited by Ethekweni Municipality to present a white paper on “The Future of Water & Revenue Management in SA.”
- 2015 Installed the first STS currency based prepaid meter in the world
- 2015 Successful roll-out of our first SMART municipal project
- 2016 First utility company in the world to partner with platform giant ZAPPER
- 2017 Successfully manage 15 municipalities in South Africa and Namibia, and over 6 500 Body Corporates in South Africa.
- 2018 added Industrial metering to offer
- 2019 Developed a wallet system
- STS Edition 2 Certification