ME16.3 – Lite Modem
The ME16.3 Lite modem is custom designed to be used in an Elster A1140, A1160 and A1700 metering devices. The modem fits under the terminal cover. The modem can connect via two different ports; RS232 and RS485.
|Accuracy Class||Prepaid / Postpaid||SMART Capabilities (Y/N)||Phase||Category||Monitoring Device (Y/N)||Connection||Customer Category||Weight (kg)||Dimensions (LxWxD) (mm)|
We would like to inform you that we are updating our EFT payment process. Due to the large degree of fraudulent activity displayed all around, we made a decision to tighten up our process.
This updated process will be live from Monday, 16 May 2022. Please ensure that you take note of the important information below and that you update the email address where all proof of payments must be sent.
- - All proof of payments will need to be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
- - Only the meter number you are purchasing for, will be an acceptable reference
- - If any other reference is used, the proof of payment will not be processed. If you have used an invalid reference, the funds will need to reflect in the netVendor bank account and only then can the token be processed by our finance department.
- - This may take up to 5 business days - excluding weekend and public holidays
- - Please note that your account will still be in a "Pending" status until the funds reflect and the payment has been reconciled
- - This will NOT prevent you from purchasing via any other payment channel
- - Only the EFT and Debit my A/C channel will be unavailable for the time your account is in the "Pending" status
- - The "Pending" status means that we are waiting for the funds to reflect in the netVendor bank account.
- - Once the funds are received, the payment will be reconciled and the account will be activated
- - The "Pending" Status will in no way delay the generation of the token. The account is placed on this status after the token is generated and sent to you
- - The helpdesk will NOT have access to process proof of payments with invalid references. This can only be done by our finance department once the funds reflect in the netVendor bank account.
- - In the case where a wrong reference was used, you will be able to purchase through any of the other available purchase options that netVendor offers
- - If you have multiple meters registered, each meter will need its own unique proof of payment. One payment for multiple meters will no longer be accepted